A great opportunity for a like-minded organisation or social enterprise looking for a new home.
- Ground floor office
- Flexible working space: 3 desk/tables with chairs and storage shelves currently provided (or you can bring your own furniture)
- Shared use of the kitchen (tea, coffee etc included) and WC facilities
- Fully alarmed
- Superfast broadband included
- Dedicated private wi-fi and Cat-5e network cabling
- Cleaning materials and waste disposal/recycling included
- Unrestricted free parking (private road)
- Near the top of Leith Walk, 10 minutes walk from Waverley Station
Facts & Figures
- The office is 19 square metres (200 square feet)
- Rent £475pcm plus VAT
- Rateable value approximately £3000
Because the rent is subject to VAT, it’s best suited to a VAT-registered organisation or business. It can qualify for 100% relief of business rates under Small Business Bonus Scheme. The electricity is billed separately. The only other service charge is water drainage which is around £12 per month.